Instagram photos

Monday 31 October 2011

It 's 26th, Oct! ♥

Ya, it 's 26, of October and it was my birthday.. I m now 18 years old! Hurray!! And Happy Deepavali to people who celebrate it.. :) This time I got to celebrate my birthday with my family @청왇대 Chung Wa Dae which located near Ampang..




We reached thr and ordered some food : 

First, come the Grilled Meat.. :) 





Actually they had a traditional way to eat the grilled meat : You need to wrap the grilled meat + garlic + chili with a piece of lettuce.. ( Add on with soy bean paste and sesame oil) It 's taste good when you eat like this.. * The chili is not spicy lo.. hahaha..*


Must eat this when having Korean food -- the special Rice.. :) But it cost u RM5 a bowl.. lol



Next, come my favorite : Fried Rice Cake.. ( 炒年糕和鱼糕) 





 Here come, Bibimbap 石锅拌饭.. :)


The side dishes here are so good.. You must try it.. :) 



Yo.. Is the Kimchi Pancake.. It taste sour and normal only, no recommended to try it.. :) 




Lastly, filled my tummy.. And we went back home.. The cake section started.. hehe.. :) 

RT Pastry : Pudding Cake ( I forgot the full name.. hahhaha.. ) 






Mommy and I.. 



Daddy and I.. 


My sis and I.. :) 



My bro and I.. :) 



My youngest bro and I.. :) 


Lastly, a family photo.. *Cheese* :) 




 Thx for viewing my blog.. :)


Lastly, a quick review on this restaurant.. Although the shop is not so big and don 't have a very classy environment, but the food thr is really delicious and nice.. The price is also reasonable.. Try it yourself~!! The rating : 7.5/10  :)

Chung Wa Dae Korean restaurant
Lot B1-1. Blouvard II, one Ampang Avenue, Jln Ampang utama 2/2, Ampang.
Business hour: 11am - 11pm
Hav a nice day.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment