Instagram photos

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Bintang Revolving Restaurant, Federal Hotel.. ♥

On the next day of my birthday, which was 27th, October, my besties and I celebrated my birthday the second time at Federal Hotel.. Around 5pm, we apart from Klang, again, hahaha, as usual we sesat + traffic thr was so pack, and we reached the federal hotel about 7:15pm.. This restaurant is nearby the "El Cerdo" restaurant, if you read my blog before, if haven 't, you r welcome to read it from here.. :) -- El Cerdo  (100% Nice) 


This " Bintang Revolving Restaurant" was the first revolving restaurant in Malaysia, earlier than KL Tower one.. and it was recommended by bee yee and it was very nice.. :) The Bintang Revolving Restaurant offers fine dining with a difference. Located on the 18th floor of The Federal, this restaurant revolves to allow diners a 360-degree view of the city’s skyline. 

As you can see from this restaurant is the whole KL view, including the KLCC and KL Tower.. :) 


Firstly, see this playful girl~ ^^ -- Chan Jing Wen.. :)


We took some photos while waiting the food to be served.. :) 



Sue Mei and Chan Jing Wen.. :) 


Shu Jie and Me.. :)


 Bee Yee and Jing Wen.. :) 


Cheers~!! :) 


Yeah! The food came.. :)



The Lasagna.. :) Taste not good.. hahaha.. 


The signature dish :  Emincé of chicken with hashed potatoes.. :) 

This taste good.. :) 

Fish and Chips.. :) *Like*  


Chicken Chop.. :) 


Sizzling beef steak with black pepper sauce.. :) I did 'nt try it, because I can 't eat beef, but shu jie and bee yee said that it was nice.. :) 


Sue mei enjoying with her food.. hahaha.. :) 


Jing Wen while eating, took by bee yee.. :) 


Shu Jie and me.. :) 


Surprise from the restaurant: A free cake from them.. :) 


" Gong Xi Fa Cai" lol?! I also don't know why I will pose like this..  -.-


Make a wish.. =) 


Group Picture -- with all my besties.. :) 

Standing (From Left) : Sue Mei, Bee Yee.. 
Sitting (From Left) : Jing Wen, Me & Shu Jie.. :)


Cut the cake.. :) 


Friends ' Kiss.. lol.. hahaha.. :) 

Jing Wen and Shu Jie.. :) 


Bee Yee and Sue Mei.. :) 


Dividing the cake.. :) The cake is quite delicious, it was not too sweet.. :) 


Next, bee yee found out that the light effect in the washroom was so nice, so we decided to take some photos thr.. hahaha.. :) 

Jing Wen and Bee yee.. :) 




Bee Yee and Me.. :) 



 Shu Jie and Me.. :) 


Three of us: Bee Yee, Jing Wen and Me.. :)


Shu Jie, Bee Yee and Me.. :)


Shu Jie and Bee Yee.. :)


Jing Wen and Me.. :)


:)










Sue Mei and Bee Yee in the restaurant.. :) 








Lastly, we went back at around 9pm.. :) 

This pic was took in the lif.. :) 


Lastly, thanks to my besties that celebrate my birthday with me.. :) Thank You to Bee Yee (thx for fetching us and introduce this good restaurant to us), Jing Wen, Sue Mei, Shu Jie for all and love you all.. :) Thanks to Thong Thong, Chiau Yuee, Jasmine, Lizzie, Jennifer and Wee Wah for the present too.. :) Sorry if I did 'nt mention ur name, I not sure stil got who sharing.. hahaha..  Thanks alot.. :) 



 Thanks to my parents for giving me this necklace.. :) Starfish.. :) 





Thanks alot.. :) 





Thanks for viewing my blog.. :) 

The Rating : 8.3/10 



Federal Hotel Revolving Restaurant: 

The Federal Kuala Lumpur:
35 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: [603] 2148 9166| Fax: [603] 2148 2877 |
Toll free:             1800 88 3535 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting    



1 comment: