Instagram photos

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Height x Confidence

Are you satisfied with your height? I found that many people aren't satisfied with their height, me too! Some people will ask me, "You not tall enough ah?" Hmmm, lol, maybe I am just a demanding person, who don't want to get taller? except those NBA player, lol I am considered not so short, not so high, moderate, I used to be a tiny one when I'm in primary school and first two years in secondary school, I always stand in front of the line when lining up, sit at first or second row in class, from standard one to standard six, and I think I grew up until my height now in a sudden when I was in my form 3. Okay, I supposed to satisfied with my height, lol.. But sometimes just feel so tiny again when walking among the peoples. The reason I wrote this blog entry is because I found a mandarin version table which included some methods in order to help you get tall! Hope it's works.. :)

Is your height in a normal rate compare to your weight? :) 
Calculate your BMI! :) 





Every coins has two sides. Good and bad. So does one's height. Research showed that taller people stand a higher chance of developing back problems at a later stage in life because of longer spine. So, don't be self-abased about your height, be confidence! As long as you are healthy! :) 


So, here are some ways to grow taller! 
I haven try them before, sorry to you if you do not know mandarin! 



Some food that are helpful in height growing! ♥


I hope this will help you! They are not dangerous, but simple movement and food obtain method, anyway try at your own risk, lol.. ♥

Thanks for reading ♥ 

Do leave me comments after you had tried.. :) 
*Hwaiting* lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment