Instagram photos

Saturday 12 November 2011

Movie Maniac ♥





I am sure everyone love movies, neither than I.. My life is all about movies!! heheee.. :)
This morning, I just finished my second public speaking in semester 2.. Hoorray!!! After that, my friends and I went for a taiwan movie that we had waited so long for it to screen -- "You are the Apple of My Eye" 那些年,我们一起追的女孩.. 

As what I expected and heard many good comments from others, this movie is really amazing and I will give this movie a *LIKE*.. :)

This movie is about a gang of teenagers life that are energetic, young, brave to chase their dream, playful, maybe a little bit immature, but their teenage life were so amazing and splendid, lastly not excluded that they fall in love like what we did when we r in high school life.. :) 

那些年,我们一起追的女孩.. ♥


Main Character (男主角):柯震东


Main Character (女主角):陈妍希


When they are still in high school.. :) 


When they graduated.. :) 


They leave each other to continue their study to university at different place.. :) 


Lastly, it was a nice and awesome movie.. Watch it now in cinema! :) 

These are the collections of ticket I had watched before between this 6 months.. :) 

It 's not much, but almost all movies are nice.. 



First, the "Green Lantern " movie starring by Hal Jordan which was not bad.. :) 





Secondly, the "Thor".. :) 



Next, " Overheard 2" starring by Louis Koo, Daniel Wu and Sean Lau.. :)

Nice movie.. :)



"Big Momma 3", the comedy.. :) 




The " Transformer 3" , which was not so interesting compared to transformer 1&2.. :) 



My favorite Cartoon-Movie, "The Smurf".. :)







Hohoho.. The second horror movie in my life, but it's not scary at all.. I misunderstood that this movie is a horror movie because of it's movie poster.. Anyway, this movie is nice and touching.. hahaha.. :) You can watch the movie synopsis at here : Dream House which was a post I posted before.. :)

"Dream House" 



The "Real Steel", quite nice.. :)




The " In Time" movie told us that time is important.. :) 




Now come to my favorite 3.. :) 

First, is " Love You You " .. <== click on it to read a quick review of this movie.. Starring by Eddie Peng and Angela Baby :) 



Secondly, would be the " Harry Potter -- The deathly hallow Part 2".. Because I love Harry Potter so much.. :) hahaha..  





And the third , is the " You are the apple of my eye" 那些年,我们一起追的女孩.. :) 

Finally, I got it.. hahhaha..  :) 



Theme Song for this movie : 那些年 -- 胡夏.. :) 

Wanna watch a movie ? Grab a ticket and watch it now while your favor movie is still screening.. :)

Watch more movie can make you more relax.. :)

Thanks for reading.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment