Instagram photos

Monday 13 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Yup, tomorrow is the valentine's day, and this seems doesn't relate to me (a single), Hahaha.. Anyway, I had just watched an awesome movie related to love this afternoon -- "结婚那件事" (The Wedding Diary), it was a nice and touching movie. It's still available now in the cinema! (Recommended, Go and watch!!)



What I still remember is this sentence, "结婚是一天的事,但婚姻是一辈子的事" ..

Back to the topic, 

How will you celebrate your Valentine's Day ♥ ?

I guess roses and chocolate is a must. Hahaha 


Anyway, it's doesn't matter where you celebrate it and what gift you got, it's about the person you celebrate with.. :) 


Love, Not only to your loved one, but love your family and friends too.. :) 


Happy Valentine's Day ♥ 


Enjoy your valentine's day!! 情人节快乐! ♥

Thanks for reading ♥ , leave me comments..

No comments:

Post a Comment