Instagram photos

Monday 26 March 2012

Time Machine

Hi, here's an interesting video to share with you! This video is about those old days we had while we are in primary school and I miss those dayss!! This video recall back me alotsss of memories, and I am sure it will recall yours too except for those who already had ipad or iphone in their childhood.. lol Yes, today is the first day of my degree, although it was just an orientation day, but I felt damn tired! I guess I ad used to my holiday timetable, which I used to sleep on 12am and wake up at 10am onward!! lol If time machine really exists in this world, I really hope that I can go back to my childhood time, those days without assignment, presentation, stress, facebook, twitter but with happiness and pleasant days, lol.. I know I can't, but just let me dream about it.. Enjoy the video! :) 




Doraemon, I need you! ♥


Hope you guys enjoy your day, tomorrow the second day orientation, #fml.. :)

Thanks for reading ♥

2 comments: