Instagram photos

Friday 28 September 2012

Muse

Jolin Tsai 蔡依林 had came out with her 12th album, MUSE on 14th Sept, 2012. This album takes her two years to prepare, so I expect more than the last album -- Myself. I had listen to the whole album and I have some good recommendations for you! (I love her 'Juliet' look in this album, others are just okay!) Two great songs from her new album, 'The Great Artist' and '我' (A MUST TO LISTEN, Eventhough you're not Jolin fans, the lyrics is so meaningful, this song was from Tanya ♥) 



 Juliet making up. ♥



MUSE ♥ click to view more about this album






MUSE 2012 by Jolin ♥ More description about this album, available in both English and Mandarin Version. 






In short, I love this album compare to the last album, the Great Artist Mv was awesome and there are some others song like 彩色照片, 诗人漫步, and 迷幻 are nice too! The song --'我' (Me) was not out with its MV version yet. But this song is the one I love the MOST among so many songs in the MUSE album because the lyrics is so meaningful. Will share it out when it is out! ♥ 

*Btw, I am otw on blogging about Cassandra's Birthday Surprise! So, stay tuned to know more about it. It was fun!*

Have a nice friday guys! ♥

illuzion Leather Wallet Case for iPhone 5 only @KEIMAG


Facebook: KEI MAG

No comments:

Post a Comment