Instagram photos

Sunday 21 October 2012

Drama Fever

Happy Sunday! Just a short update today about my recent favorite korean drama -- Rooftop Prince Love this drama so mucch!! #dramafever What I could say about this drama is AWESOME! It's a love story drama, but unlike others boring love story. This one is more interesting, romantic and delightful drama, so different compare to others love story!

I watch this drama not because of the main actress, didn't know Mickey is an actor too, lol but because of it positive comments from my friends, so I decided to watch the first episode. Like what a good drama can attract you to continue watching it, Can't stop watching others episode, finally finished the last episode last week. Watch this drama -- Rooftop Prince or 屋塔房王世子 so that you can understand what I wanted to say. Haha #SUPERBNICE ♥



\



朴荷 Pakha (Starring by Park Ji Min)
























Love them! ♥



伤痕 - OST of this drama. Superb Nice!!


白智英 - 過了很久 Nice!!


Stay Tuned for my bro's convocation ceremony! ♥


Thanks for reading.




Golden Stick Neclace <-- Click on it!








Facebook : KEIMAG

OR

You can also click on the picture/widget which is on right handside of this blog. ♥


Have a nice Sunday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment