Instagram photos

Thursday 3 January 2013

Just Graduated!

Oh Yeah! Just finished my final exam yesterday n have time to blog, n having holiday for 3 months!! Hooray!! :DD Can't express my happiness. Hahaha Today gonna blog about my eldest brother convocation! He was finally graduated, hmmm, last month I think... I know n I am always late.. :/ My family n I went to UTAR, Kampar campus for attending the convocation ceremony. Tooks us like 2hours ++?? don't really rmb how long it takes, cause it was a month ago. -.- 

UTAR, Kampar






During the convo... 


My brother! Congrates!! :)



My FAMILY ♥ - my eldest sis can't make it cause she having exam on that time


With my bro' GF ♥


CONGRATES! 





Both of them were graduated from the same faculty. Congratulations! ♥ :) 



Mama ♥


Papa ♥


My youngest bro. ♥






It's year 2013 now, all the best to everyone! Enjoy the lovely year 2013! 

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! ♥

Note 2 Rock Ultra Slim Flip cover Only @KEIMAG




Note 2 Cowboy Sandy Series



Note 2 Kalaideng Charming II Series



FB: KEIMAG 

No comments:

Post a Comment