Instagram photos

Thursday 4 August 2011

八月~

Yesterday, 3rd, August, 2011, I had finished all my presentation and assignment (except for marketing), hahaha ^^ feel so happy n so shock when i got to know that my econs presentation got a grade B+, i felt so excited the whole day after i heard this good news from thong.. really did 'nt expect much to my econs assignment, because i knew that all the pic we took for our econs assignment is not that good, is boring, no creativity and not good in quality compare to others group, but most of us in the group did put a lot of effort in this econs assignment.. And honestly, this is the only subject that i quite understand what the lecture and tutor teaching about.. Unlike some others subjects like Account and IT.. I hate this two subject, it 's too complicated.. hahahha..

  
                               Took a photo on that day -- wearing formal ^^ 

Today, 4th, August, 2011, I reached taylors very early in the morning (about 10am), coz my father fetch me thr.. hahaha.. and then i went to the library level 3, watch 康熙来了 in the com lab.. Around 11am, shu jie sms me and told me joshua at food court, thong called me also, den i went thr n saw Joshua and Shawn, i like Shawn~!! he is handsome.. hahaha.. they taking the movie "I m not stupid 3", and my classmates, oliver and aaron ting will also take part in this movie on 2moro.. Good luck to them.. :) 


                           Thx to thong for chatime today and thx to shu jie for the biscuits.. 

Time flies so fast~ now is august d.. i haven prepare for my final exam yet.. haih.. i should forgo my favorite hobby- watch movie and day dreaming.. hahhaha.. And this few days my parents let me drive to ktm station and aeon edi.. hope that my driving skill will improve quickly, so that i don 't hav to wait for train and bus anymore.. Good luck to everyone and to myself also~ ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment