Instagram photos

Friday 16 September 2011

People in my Life~ ☺

Do u ever notice that there are some ppl that u can chat wif them on facebook or twitter, but seldom talk to each other or even did 'nt talk to them when meet them by person ? even say a " Hi " ? I did hav this ppl in my life, not much but some of them are my classmates, hahaha, can 't imagine why this will happened.. Is my problem ?



hahaha.. I noe that I look so cool when my face hav no expression and some ppl say it as arrogant~ Erm.. Is my fault to look like that ? Some ppl juz look cute and hav a smiley face without smiling, unfair! hahaha.. Juz don 't misunderstanding me as an anti-social people.. I 'm not.. I admit that I m not good in socializing, does' nt mean I m not friendly and refuse to talk to you.. Juz.. u noe ? dun hav a topic to chat wif you.. hahaha.. especially to boys.. i had phobia to guys since i went in to secondary school, do u noe tat kind of feeling that u did 'nt talk wif a guy for 5 year except father and ur siblings ? hahaha.. tat 's my feeling!



And i tried my best to talk wif guys, and chit- chat wif them like what i did to my female friends.. but it 's hard, especially some guys that make me feel got some gap or distance? i dunno how to say it in english -- 距离感.. Erm.. I should try my best to talk to everyone in my class.. hahhaha.. hope thr is one day, i can cure my phobia- talk-with-guy.. And lastly I apologize to anyone if I treat u very coolly before.. Sorry for that.. I wil try my best to change.. Thanks~!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment