Instagram photos

Saturday 24 September 2011

A very first concert in my life~ ♥

Yesterday, another Friday -- no class.. And I thought that it was just another boring day.. Around 2pm, my mom suddenly called me, I went downstairs and my mom asked me : u got homework to do arr ?

me: (thinking deeply in heart, what to answer her? I tot she wanna ask me to do house duties again~ ahhh! then I answered her) y ?
my mom: u wanna go to concert ? 
me : (shocked o.O) concert ? whose concert ? 
my mom: 张信哲..
me: huh ? dunwan.. hehehe.. ( I tot is like khalil fong ahh, like this de singer de.. hahhahaha.. *dreaming again* ) when ? u going ? 
my mom: ya.. aunty yee may got 4 extra free ticket mah.. u wan anot ? 
me: at genting o? 
my mom: ya.. 
me: wan wan!! ( actually my main purpose is go to genting, although not staying overnight at thr, but I just miss genting alot.. The fresh air and cold surrounding..) woohoo~!! hahahaha.. 

Then, around 6pm, we went to aunty 's hse, her husband fetch us go thr.. We reached thr around 7:30pm, is so cold.. (smiling inside my heart.. hehe.. ^^ )

Took some pictures outside the Arena Stars.. 


me.. 


My mom ( right handside) and aunty yee may (left handside) 


Tickets~



Before the concert start.. ( Inside the stadium) 


Now only I knew that the seats at thr are just similar with those in klang Stadium.. 

Took some pictures while waiting for the concert to start.. :) 






 A drum performance before the concert start..  





Then, Jeff Chang came out~!! ^^ 


You can see that it was not full coz this is the additional concert because Sat 's concert is fulled edi..




Sorry for the poor quality of pictures.. Coz I did remember to bring camera but forgot to bring battery that was still charging at tat time.. hahaha.. >.< paiseh.. -.-

The list of songs sand by Jeff Chang on that day: 

爱只说一次, 太想爱你,  到处留情(广东歌), 从开始到现在(冬季恋歌主题曲华语版),  不要对他说, 爱你的心, 过火, 爱转动, 忧郁症, 找钥匙, 我是真的 , 白月光 , 今夜唱什么歌(广东歌), 空位,做你的男人,我看见,宽容,encore : 难以抗拒你的容颜,(大合唱)爱如潮水...

Lastly,  I felt so lucky to attend this concert because Jeff Chang is really good in singing and all his songs were so nice.. Although some part his forgot the lyrics, but others than that his singing skill in a live show is juz perfect as what we heard in cd version. I love 不要对他说,找钥匙, 空位,做你的男人 and 爱如潮水 so much.. Continue on your good work, Jeff Chang~!! And wish you good luck in today performance.. :) 

This is my very first concert in my life and it 's just great.. Wish that Khalil Fong will come to Malaysia again to have a concert here, coz I missed his Timeless Concert last year.. hahhaha.. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment