Instagram photos

Monday 19 March 2012

Days with Love ♥

HOLIDAY!! It's been almost a month I enjoy-ing in my holiday! ♥ And now I only left one week holiday before the new sem start!! T_T So, I decided to make a post to recall back my holiday!! Although most of the day, I used to stay in my room and watching drama non-stop, but there are still some special outings days that are memorable!!

First: Dong Zhen Temple Visitation ♥

Cassandra, Shu Jie, Jewelyn and Thong thong ♥ Ah Ming and Ah Hui not in the pic, Haha After our final exam, it's still CNY.. So, we went to Dong Zhen Temple after movie.. :)


Second, 3D2N Genting Highland and Malacca Trip!! ♥ 

With classmates, Martin, Kevin, Christopher, Ah Ming, Ah Hui, Yong Sheng, Shu Jie, Bee Yee, Ah Thong and Me ♥

First ever Space Shot in my life!! Syokkk!


Roller Coaster



Third, We often having badminton and movies session!!

Movies I watched so far.. lol



Bad Movie


Nice Movies



The baby inside the movie is so cute!! ♥ 


Watched "Viral Factor" at Genting!! :) 


 Fourth, Morib Gold Coast ♥ 


Fifth, Yan Qin's birthday party! ♥


Sixth, Yum Cha session!! ♥

With bee yee, jing wen and shu jie.. :) 


 Seventh, Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie and Pavillion ♥

With bee yee, jing wen, shu jie and eleen.. :) 

Macaroon ♥ 


Sticky ♥ 



Eighth, All England Badminton Open 2012 ♥

Lee Yong Dae and Jung Jae Sung from Korea won the Mens Double's Champion!!


Dato' Lee Chong Wei won Silver Medal due to his shoulder injury.. -.-


Lastly, drama-holic ♥

Why you NO 100 episodes? 

Ya, "The Hippocratic Crush".. 




Special thanks to Jewelyn, Cassandra, Yan Qin and Ah Ming for the photos :)

#SAD But my holiday going to end in one week time, one more week and my degree gonna start.. Anyway, have a nice day.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment