Instagram photos

Saturday 24 March 2012

Simply Me ♥

Giordano Hong Kong Branch had come out with their new season of clothes, with the theme "Simply Me" and launched few weeks ago. It was one of the latest Disney Collection under Giordano Company, the ambassador for simply me were from Warner Music Hong Kong, they are Pakho Chou, Fiona Sit, Dear Jane, Shiga Lim and Khalil Fong ♥ 

Yes, the reason why I wanna get it, is because of him, my idol which was one of the ambassador for Simply Me. Hahaha Waited this for so long, but it's not launch in Malaysia yet. :'( #WHY YOU NO LAUNCH IN MALAYSIA?! 

Giordana x Disney "Simply Me" 


Launched in Hong Kong.. 






Some sample of the collection.. :)







While #PHOTOSHOOTING.. 

Pakho Chou, Fiona Sit and Khalil Fong ♥ 


Dear Jane


Hope you launch in Malaysia soon! I will definitely get one.. :) 

Thanks for reading ♥ 

Leave me comments.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment