Instagram photos

Saturday 31 December 2011

A New Year, A New Hope ♥

It's 31st, DECEMBER,2011!! 2011 is going to end soon, and 2012 is at the door waiting!! hahaha.. 


For me, year 2011 definitely not going to be my BEST year as many things happened and I am quite "sui" in this year.. 


Hmmm.. Memories #FLASH BACK, and let's see what I did in year 2011.. 

For some reason, I change my tutorial group to 2.10, and these are my NEW COURSE-MATES!! 

This photo was taken during the MS Performance.. :)

From the first line (From left) : Christopher Liew, Ah Ming, Ah Hui, Kevin and Yong Sheng

And #ASSASSIN Martin and Divya were not here.. 


My Besties 's Photos







The "Wife and Husband".. lol.. :) 


And the most HAPPY thing is I GONNA FINISH MY FOUNDATION on next year dy.. :) Woohoo.. 

This year is all about ASSIGNMENT and Presentation!!

#ASSIGNMENT CAN KILL

I think I had almost done at least 5x5=25 assignmentsssssss and 10 presentations for 2 semesters..

And this is a year without TRIP!! Boring..


OKAY! No more talking about sad T_T case, and start something I LOVE in 2011 ♥.. 


♥ BEST FOOD of the YEAR

 Pork Rib -- Oven roasted Iberico spare ribs ♥


The ribs was so juicy  + tender texture.. Find out MORE scrumptious Food here!! 

BEST MOVIE ♥

You are The Apple of My Eye -- 那些年我们一起追的女孩 ♥


More interesting MOVIES here -- Movie Maniac!! 

BEST SONG ♥

Olivia Ong -- Ready for LOVE my current blog theme song!



BEST DESSERT ♥

Moo Cow FROZEN YOGURT




I had tried many different thing a very FIRST TIME!!

FIRST time attending a CONCERT 


FIRST time go to COURT


FIRST Time Driving, it's was scary.. haha.. :) 



FIRST TIME Dye MY HAIR!! 


How about you ? What you did whole year 2011? 

Anyway, we gonna say GOODBYE to year 2011 and "Hi" to year 2012! :)

This picture look familiar ? o.O 


Ya! Is the WORLD GONNA END at 21st December 2012? 

Some say the whole world will only turn dark for 3 days long.. What do you think ?



Anyway, we still have to face the reality before the World end!! HAHA!!

So, wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!! 

2012 is at the door
Remember Life is short,
break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Spend your New Year's eve with your love one!! :)




And Lastly, thanks to all my readers that support me in the year 2011, and please continue read my blog in year 2012 too.. Thanks.. :) 



Last Day Grand Opening Promotion -- BUY 2 FREE 1 @myLittleCuteBox



Thanks for reading!! :) And I hope everything is getting better in year 2012.. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment