Instagram photos

Friday 13 January 2012

Desire!!

Hmmm.. Now, the "MAYBANK Malaysia Open" is happening now in Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil, Malaysia. You may not know or interest in it if you're not a badminton fans, but I'm proud to say "I AM". Ya, many Malaysian did not concern about Badminton games including some of my friends and this surprised me (it's not a fault, haha)! Anyway, if you're a badminton lover, you may have interest on what I m going to blog for today; if you're not, take a look also. hahaha!! :)

Maybank Malaysia Open (10th Jan 2012- 15th Jan 2012)



And this tournament is currently happening at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil!!


I want to watch this tournament SO MUCH!! And this is a precious opportunity for badminton lover
Hmmm.. I checked online for the tickets on the final which is 15th Jan,  this Sunday #GUESSWHAT It's almost FULL!!



Only Upper Tier is available, BUT...

It's so far, how can I watch the tournament clearly?? I think I can't even see the shuttlecock -.-


Anyway, the price of ticket is quite low and reasonable, if you don't mind to sit on the Upper Tier, you still can grab the tickets before sold out!! For more details : Ticketpro ♥

Special Price for Students!! 


Let's look at the result today (Happening right now Astro Supersport C811):

Lee Chong Wei is still playing now.

Lee Chong Wei (Malaysia) VS Taufik Hidayat (Indonesia) 21-8, 4-3...


And Lee Yong Dae and his partner , Ha Jun Eun are still playing now also.

18-21, 4-7 (Versus China) 


You must be asking why I wanna squeeze with others inside the stadium, why not I stay at home and watch the tournament comfortably through TV?

The reason is the same as this, if Chelsea, Manchester United, or Liverpool football club is coming to Malaysia for a game OR if LeeHom, SJ or Katy Perry is having a concert here, will you attend it? 

My reason: 

HE

Dato' Lee Chong Wei


AND

HE ♥

Lee Yong Dae, Korean Badminton Player

Finally, he is coming to Malaysia and I still remember last time he came to JB and I not able to attend the tournament due to distance problem, but now he is so NEAR, the match just held at Bukit Jalil. T_T


Haih... See You at LONDON OLYMPIC 2012, DOUBLE LEE!! *Dreaming* lol

Thanks for reading :)

Before I forgot, please do me a favor by clicking on the advertisement sidebar or under the post (IT'S NOT VIRUS), it's just an advertisement placed by Google.

Instruction just as below (Please do this to comfort me for unable to attend the tournament): 


Thank you, and Good Night.. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment