Instagram photos

Thursday 12 January 2012

Motivation needed!!

Yea! Semester 2 gonna end, --> which means Final Coming!! T_T Now, I preparing for my last presentation in my foundation, hope everything can be done nicely!! :)

#CNY The MOST important festival for Chinese and I used to celebrate it every year re-laxly. But too bad this year CNY is my study week for final exam! SCREW U, TAYLOR!   I can't imagine how I gonna "enjoy" my CNY with the burden of final exam!!

WISH ME GOOD LUCK!! 

Also, I have to decide which course I going to take in my degree!! 

#3 Problems:

1. Which course to choose? AF/FE/FB
2. In Taylors/ Inti/ Sunway
3. Study Abroad? 

Anyway, let's leave these doubts behind and I should prepare for my finals dy, although it's considered late!! hahaha.. But I need MOTIVATION!! HAHA!



Help me, and share with me some efficient ways to study please, Thanks.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment