Instagram photos

Monday 16 January 2012

Cont.

Hmmm.. Miss out something in my last few post "A New Year, A New Hope" , suddenly it came to my mind when I was watching drama.. YA!! It's the best drama of the year, how can a drama-holic forgot about The BEST Drama in the Year huh?? LOL

What do you think? Which drama is the best -- HK Drama, Taiwan Drama, Korean Drama??

For me, the best drama is the "Forensic Heroes 法证先锋3"




WHY Do I Say So?

This drama unlike others forensic or cops drama in Malaysia or Singapore, it's really PROFESSIONAL and the plot of the story is well-arranged and it's that kind of movie that will make you WANT TO continue with another episode immediately!! I still remembered my friends and I watched this movie everyday waiting new episode to come out, THIS DRAMA IS REALLY AWESOME!! 

Even my MOM followed every episode!! Hahaha :) 



This is about my BEST DRAMA of the YEAR, How about yours? 

Leave me comments, thanks :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment