Instagram photos

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Get Ready for CNY?

Hi, everyone!! Get ready for CNY? 5 Days more to CNY :) Hmmm.. I am so excited to wear my new clothes!! lol Anyway, I am sure that many Chinese now are busy preparing for their CNY.. Me too.. What will you prepare for your CNY?

 Preparation for my house :)

#1 Clean-up my house

 Messy Cabinet 




After Cleaned-up

My favorite Campbell Soup ♥




#SO PROUD  I cleaned it by myself.. lol :)



#2 Decoration for CNY


Artificial Flower ❀



Stickers



Mini Red-Lanterns 


#FIRST TIME I saw CURLY FLOWER 



Year of the DRAGON -- Must Have!! :)

#SO CUTE


Preparation for Myself

#3 Dye my Hair

You can see some blackly hair root is coming out.. pek cek



 Chose a new color -- Sweet Pink 



Get ready everything :) 


Outcome ♥

Brown with a touch of Pink 

It's actually reddish-brown in real life :) 



#4 Skincare 

It's been a decade since the last time I put on a mask although I had many of them but I AM TOO LAZY to do it.. lol.. :) 


Haha :)



#5 Buy New Clothes


Bought some new clothes this year and I am satisfied with many of them!! Will blog about it during CNY.. :)


Thanks for reading.. :)





2 comments: